We are looking for a "UX/UI Designer" for Satellytes in Munich. You are the kind of person that cannot interact with some-thing without realising it’s an interface and how it eventually might be improved? You have lots of talent and passion for UX/UI? Then come work with us and help us develop exciting web applications for our international clients.
What you'll do
- Develop outstanding applications with regards to usability, feasibility and the client’s vision, together with your team, never tired of learning, discussing or scared of restarting
- Work with agile design methods (User-Centered Design, Lean UX) including research, prototyping, usability testing and aligning with stakeholders and engineers
- Create modern interfaces, contribute to design systems with well thought components and a good balance between innovation and best practice
- Develop the best possible solutions and experiences depending on platform, audience, resources, budget and time
Who you are
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience as a UX/UI designer (startup or agency backgrounds are welcome)
- Degree in Communication/Product/Interface/Interaction Design, Media Informatics or similar
- Proficient handling of popular design software like Figma, Sketch/Abstract, UXPin and prototyping tools like Flinto, ProtoPie, Proto.io, UXPin
- Always thinking and looking outside the box, not caught in established and comfortable routines, but instead open and eager to improve yourself and your way of working
- Ability to transform complex contexts into easy and ergonomic interfaces with technical feasibility and economics always in mind
- Communication skills and team spirit
- Portfolio and track record in user interface, navigation and mobile design
- Fluent in German & English
And finally: Not afraid to ask “why” and speak up, not afraid of ambiguity, not afraid to fail and try again.
- Our modern office is part of a beautiful old building right in the centre of Munich at Sendlinger Tor.
- We believe in the benefits of remote work and flexible working hours. You and your team decide self-dependent when you work from where (and for how long).
- We offer childcare benefits and we are fans of a good work-life-balance.
- We support your personal development with budgets for conferences/travels, trainings, literature, etc.
- We want you to feel comfortable therefore we always have an open ear for your ideas, wishes and needs.