Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a "Senior UX/UI Designer" for Satellytes in Munich. You have lots of talent, experience and passion for UX/UI? You can lead a project and confidently consult and inspire our clients? Then come work with us and help us develop exciting web applications for our international clients.
What you'll do
- Develop outstanding applications with regards to usability, feasibility and the client’s vision, starting with an idea, some sketches and a convincing presentation (even in front of c-levels) and then ...
- Collaboratively improve the product, over and over again, never tired of learning, discussing or scared of restarting
- Drive agile design methods (User-Centered Design, Lean UX) including research, prototyping, usability testing and aligning with stakeholders and engineers
- Develop and govern design systems and style guides for large portals and sophisticated applications
- Create the best possible solutions and experiences depending on platform, audience, resources, budget and time
Who you are
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience as a UX/UI designer (startup or agency backgrounds are welcome)
- Degree in Communication/Product/Interface/Interaction Design, Media Informatics or similar
- Proficient handling of popular design software like Figma, Sketch/Abstract, UXPin and prototyping tools like Flinto, ProtoPie, Proto.io, UXPin
- Ambitions to improve our current set of tools and design-development processes
- Ability to transform complex contexts into easy and ergonomic interfaces with technical feasibility and economics always in mind
- Communication skills, team spirit and entrepreneurial mindset
- Portfolio and track record in user interface, navigation and mobile design
- Fluent in German & English
- And finally: Not afraid to ask “why” and speak up, not afraid of ambiguity, not afraid to courageously lead and fail and try again.
- Our modern office is part of a beautiful old building right in the centre of Munich at Sendlinger Tor.
- We believe in the benefits of remote work and flexible working hours. You and your team decide self-dependent when you work from where (and for how long).
- We offer childcare benefits and we are fans of a good work-life-balance.
- We support your personal development with budgets for conferences/travels, trainings, literature, etc.
- We want you to feel comfortable therefore we always have an open ear for your ideas, wishes and needs.