We are looking for a Frontend Engineer (f/m/x) with first professional experience as a web developer. Become part of a team where you can expand and refine your handling of frameworks & testing by experts.
What you'll do
- You will build big websites or web applications and have a significant impact on thousands of users. You will have the chance to start a few of those projects on a greenfield and decide on the involved technology and architecture.
- You will build tooling libraries that many other developers use. You will be responsible for the overall architecture, writing and maintaining the documentation platform, and take care of the distribution & release management.
- UI libraries are a commodity these days. You will contribute to such libraries by writing sophisticated components with tests and accessibility in mind. You will extend the ecosystem surrounding them like test automation and improve the showcase application to try them out.
- You actively share knowledge with your peers to create team redundancy and backfill ability.
Who you are
- You should have worked professionally as a web developer with frameworks like React or Angular for at least three years.
- Experience in using testing tools like Jest & Cypress. Testing is part of our daily work.
- HTML/CSS is the fundamental technology of the internet for you. We expect you to have a comfortable knowledge of HTML/CSS. You should be informed about the latest developments in standards.
- Experienced handling of RxJS is an advantage.
- Dealing with shells like bash or zsh should not scare you. Your handling of Git should be practiced.
- CI/CD environments like Jenkins, Openshift, or Github Actions should not be unknown to you.
- We are a growing company, but we already offer clear guidance for your career growth. We offer two professional tracks: individual contributor track and management track.
- On the individual contributor track, you keep being a programmer. We offer progression and recognition beyond your senior level, though. We empower you to become an expert and influence decisions, our technical environment, and best practices.
- The management track gives you the chance to become an engineering manager. You will continue to code, but you will also support your direct reports to thrive personally and professionally at Satellytes.
- We offer people regular remote working opportunities. We have an office for our employees to see each other and work together onsite if you like. Approach us if you have questions.
- Our comfy office is located very centrally in Munich, directly at Sendlinger Tor close to the subway station of the same name.
- Flexible working hours, so you can manage your day.
- We offer child care benefits and provide the flexibility to unite parenting and work.