What you'll do
- Web application development (Angular or React, sometimes Vue).
- Development and maintenance of UI libraries (local or distributed)
- Use as well as mock REST-based APIs.
- E2E testing with Cypress
Who you are
- You should have worked professionally as a web developer with frameworks like React or Angular for at least two years.
- Experience in using testing tools like Jest & Cypress. Testing is part of our daily work.
- HTML/CSS is the fundamental technology of the internet for you. We expect you to have a comfortable knowledge of HTML/CSS. You should be informed about the latest developments in standards.
- Experienced handling of RxJS is an advantage.
- Dealing with shells like bash or zsh should not scare you. Your handling of Git should be practiced.
- CI/CD environments like Jenkins, Openshift, or Github Actions should not be unknown to you.
- Many of your colleagues are experts in the web and you can learn with us the routine handling of web frameworks, testing, accessibility & HTML/CSS.
- You are part of a very experienced team of web developers, who you can ask anytime if you have problems. Extensive code reviews and pair programming are part of our daily business.
- We will provide you with everything you need to work, such as a laptop, books, and courses for further education.
- Remote work is a matter of course for us and it was like that even before Corona. Nevertheless, you are always welcome in the office. You should still come from the Munich area.